- Go to https://developers.google.com and login or create an account, if necessary.
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/project and click on Create Project:
- You’ll be redirected to this screen where you need to fill in the project information and click Create:
- After creating your project, select it and click on Google APIs link to go to API library:
- Find YouTube Data API in the API library and select it:
- Click Enable:
- Click Create Credentials:
- Fill in the fields and click What Credentials do I Need:
You’ve got your YouTube API key!